Friday, November 6, 2015

Choice Lectures

              I understand that the teachers in this school are trying to get us ready for college and are trying to give us more freedom, but I personally don't like the new school schedule. I think it's a horrible idea, especially because we're only in the 9th grade, and just came out of being in lines and going to class with the same people. We can't handle all of this freedom. It's too much. When I first heard about what we were going to be doing, I thought it might have been great and I thought I could handle it all. Now I feel like I would rather go back to regular classes because you can't just worry about one thing, there's always different things in different subjects with different teachers with different due dates at the same time! I don't think I can overcome this if we keep working this way. One thing that I have succeeded in is finishing at least ONE project/assignment. I have actually been disappointed with myself because of how much worse I am doing in school because everything is so unorganized and complicated. At this point I don't even want to do any more projects, I would prefer we go back to the old schedule and do regular work. The only thing my teachers have helped me with in this project is where I could sign up at, after that it seems like everyone is always too busy to help. I would like to see more of us actually doing work all together instead of the resource folder which also confuses me. If we do not go back to the way we were in the beginning of the school year, I KNOW my grades will be worse than in the 1st marketing period.

No comments:

Post a Comment