Friday, December 18, 2015

I learned a lot of things that were interesting about hip hop. one of the things I learned was that the microphone at first was used for telling people things like if their ride was outside to pick them up at the clubs. It was never used as an actual microphone we use to sing in. In the future, I can tell people how hip hop started because it is now a big thing. The leader of the gangs inspired me to stop the violence because if they can do it, so can Cleveland. This made me think about how not all people are cold blooded and only care about themselves because he was obviously thinking about his city.
I chose my subject on being bored because at the time, I was very bored. Louder than a bomb influenced the way I say my poem (the flow) because I used to say poems plain and with the same tone throughout the whole thing but now my speaking has become better because of it. The movie in general was great because I thought it was just another school doing poems but at the end, I learned that they actually care about each other and it was never about the poems. One of my favorite aspects of hip hop is the graffiti. This is one of my favorites because this is how people get known because they want to be heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment